Medihoney® Apinate Rope Dressing 2 x 30cm
The Medihoney Apinate Dressing combines antibacterial Leptospermum (Manuka) with a calcium alginate fabric creating an effective antibacterial barrier dressing. The osmotic action assists the natural cleaning processes by drawing unwanted elements into the dressing, thus providing optimal environmental conditions.
- Antibacterial Leptospermum (Manuka) Honey impregnated into a calcium alginate dressing
- Sterile, non-adherent dressing
- Protects delicate tissue
- Dependant on exudate, can be left in place for up to 7 days
- Absorbs exudate to form a soft Leptospermum (Manuka) Honey gel
- Non-adherent allowing easy removal without disruption
- 20 x 30cm
- Dressing Type
There are no reviews yet.