Cutimed DebriClean (5)
In chronic wounds, devitalised tissue and biofilm forms a physical barrier that inhibits the formation of new tissue. For the wound to heal properly, the devitalised tissue and biofilm must be removed. The Cutimed® DebriClean pad has been specially designed to support the mechanical debridement process and lead to more effective wound healing.
- Innovative, safe and effective debridement pad (9 x 13cm)
- White, looped mono-filament fibres for gentle debridement
- Blue, more abrasive fibres for a stronger debridement option (if required)
- Perforated adhesive layer supports absorption/rinsing
- Foam layer supports absorption/rinsing during use. Also aids with the cleaning efficiency of the pad
- Hand loop for easy, comfortable and accurate use
- Hard blister pack for ease of use when moistening and disposing
- Hard blister pack for moistening and disposal. Dependant on your local guidelines, all commonly used wound rinsing solutions can be used.
- Pack of 5