Golden LED Veterinary Surgical Light (Ceiling Mounted)
The Golden Light is a vet specific surgical light, with a larger field diameter compared to other lights on the market. The use of RIMSA’s 'always on focus' technology, makes it possible to have a focalized light at any distance. The surgeon can freely move the light within the working range distance and the light would always be on focus.
- The adjustable lighting field can be set at any size from 11 cm up to 35 cm, offering the surgeon an extremely large operating area.
- A wider lighting field compared to that offered by traditional surgical lights, means the surgeon does not need to move the light-head throughout the operation.
- The lighting field diameter can be easily increased or decreased through a capacitive sensor on the sterile handle.
- The arm structure specifically designed and manufactured by RIMSA for the Golden Light allows smoothness and flexibility when manoeuvring the light.
- The Golden Light uses direct light technology.
- Light intensity, 1 m distance (Ec): 160,000
- Colour temperature [K]: 4,000 - 4,600
- Colour rendering index (CRI): 95 Ra
- Light field diameter d10 [cm] (D): 26 cm
- Light field adjustment - to - [cm]: 11 - 35 cm
- Lighting depth L1+L2 [cm] at 60%: 81 cm
- Light intensity control [%]: 25 - 100
- Light Source: 81 x LED bulbs