- Provides protection for leg bandages, wounds and casts keeping the area dry
- Has a lightweight and non-slip rubber sole with super flexibility and movement
- Designed for water, snow, hot or cold paths and other surfaces
- Easy to fasten with adjustable elastic Velcro straps
- An upper drawstring provides closure
- Available in sizes XS, S, M, M-short, L, L-short, and XL
- Sizes are colour coded
Consult your veterinarian when you want to use the MPS-Medical PetS Boot® for medical purposes. Your veterinarian can recommend a suitable treatment. Keep monitoring your dog regularly to make sure the fit is not too tight. We recommend keeping your dog under the supervision of a responsible adult at all times while using the MPS-Medical PetS Boot®. Please consult your veterinarian if your dog’s behaviour is changing or when your dog has excessive licking/chewing habits.
After a walk, remove the MPS-Medical PetS Boot® and clean it (handwash) for optimal protection. Washing, maintaining and handling of delivered items always remains the responsibility of the customer.
Using bleach and other chemicals can cause irritations to your dog’s wound, surgical area, hotspots or more…!
|Size of Medical PetS Boot||Colour Tag of Boot||Length of Boot||Circumference of Boot at sole|
|Pack Size||1||Anti Slip||Yes|
|Fastening Type||Velcro||Machine Washable||Yes|
Claire Tomkinson RVN NCert E&CC
Willow Veterinary Clinic