Two separate hind leg Sleeves for wound and bandage protection whilst allowing freedom of movement. Give your furry friend the comfort and freedom it deserves for a faster recovery!
- Supplied as a pair (left and right hind legs)
- Both legs must be used to minimise twist of top-shirt
- Hips, back and front made from soft double layer cotton, the rear of the sleeve is made from Cotton/Lycra
- Easy to use and simple to attach to a top-shirt
Fitting the Sleeves
Supplied as two sleeves left and right secured together with adjustable Velcro® and elastic straps to aid fitting. To ensure placement both hind leg sleeves need to be used, simply connect the integrated and adjustable elastic straps to the rear side loops of the MPS-TOP Shirt 4-in-1®, purchased separately.
- Step 1: Put the MPS-TOP Shirt 4-in-1® on by inserting the head first followed by each front leg separately into the openings provided.
- Step 2: Close the MPS-TOP Shirt 4-in-1® around the chest with the adjustable Velcro. If you want a more calming effect slightly increase the pressure.
- Step 3: Separate the MPS-HLS® Hind Leg Sleeves. Put the recovering leg in the first sleeve and attach the elastic straps to the integrated loops of the MPS-TOP Shirt 4-in-1®. Secure the straps firmly.
- Step 4: Put the other leg in the second sleeve and attach both sleeves to each other with the Velcro closure on the back part. Attach the elastic straps firmly to the loops on the MPS-TOP Shirt 4-in-1®. On the back part attach them in a straight line. Attach the side straps preferably upwards towards the back.
- Step 5: Link the Sleeves together with the straps under the tail. Secure firmly to prevent movement of the sleeves. Make sure the MPS-TOP Shirt 4-in-1® and the MPS-HLS® Hind Leg Sleeves are properly secured.
The MPS-HLS® can only be used in combination with the MPS-TOP Shirt 4-in-1®. The MPS-TOP Shirt 4-in-1® has integrated loops on the rear side to attach the MPS-HLS®. The MPS-HLS® has a double-layered fabric at the hips, back and the front side of the sleeve and is manufactured using a breathable stretchy Cotton/Lycra fabric. Supplied as two sleeves left and right secured with adjustable Velcro and elastic straps to aid fitting. To ensure placement both Hind Leg Sleeves need to be used. Simply connect the integrated and adjustable straps to the rear side loops of the MPS-TOP Shirt 4-in-1®, purchased separately.
It is important that the straps are firmly secured.
Consult your veterinarian when you want to use the MPS-HLS® Hind Leg Sleeves for medical purposes. Your veterinarian can recommend a suitable treatment. Keep monitoring your dog regularly to make sure the fit is not too tight. We recommend keeping your dog under the supervision of a responsible adult at all times while using the MPS-HLS® Hind Leg Sleeves. Please consult your veterinarian if your dog’s behaviour is changing or when your dog has excessive licking/chewing habits.
For longer usage, it is possible that the print of the MPS-HLS® Hind Leg Sleeves and the label could fade over time. With the washing instructions below, this process can be delayed. Washing, maintaining and handling of delivered items always remains the responsibility of the customer.
- Always turn inside out for washing.
- Fasten all the press studs before washing.
- We recommend using a laundry bag.
- Wash the MPS-HLS® Hind Leg Sleeves up to a maximum of 90ºC/194ºF.
- Never put the MPS-HLS® Hind Leg Sleeves in the dryer! Hang it out and let it air dry.
- Do not iron directly over the print and never too hot.
- Do not use bleach or other chemicals to clean the MPS-HLS® Hind Leg Sleeves.
Using bleach and other chemicals can cause irritations to your dog’s wound, surgical area, hotspots or more…!
The soft double layered fabric at the hips, back and front side of the sleeve is manufactured using Cotton. The rear side of the sleeve is manufactured using a breathable stretchy Cotton / Lycra fabric. The MPS-HLS® Hind Leg Sleeves for dogs is toxic/lead-free.