Anistel H/L Surface Disinfectant 5L + 2 Free Fob Watches
Anistel is based on a blend of two quaternary ammonium compounds and a biguanide and is intended for the disinfection of surfaces in animal habitats.
- Anistel is effective against mycobacteria, viruses, fungi and bacteria at a dilution of 1:100:
- General conditions: Wash down floors, walls and unoccupied animal habitats with Anistel at a dilution of 1:200. Leave for five minutes
- High risk (PARVO/TB): Wash or wipe down all surfaces including worktops, sinks and animal housing (post/pre-occupation) with Anistel at a dilution of 1:100. Leave for 5 minutes for bacteria and yeast, 30 minutes for viruses, mycobacteria and fungi
- For airborne pathogens (e.g. Bordatella bronchiseptica – kennel cough): Use Anistel in a trigger spray at a 1:100 dilution from ceiling to floor. Leave for 5 minutes
- For bedding: Soak bedding in Anistel at a dilution of 1:100 for 20 minutes, then wash as normal
When purchasing 1 x 5L bottle of any fragrance Anistel receive 2 free fob watches (colours may vary) whilst stocks last