BD Micro-Fine™+ Insulin Syringe range includes three different sizes: 1ml, 0.5ml and 0.3ml syringes. An essential part of achieving good glycaemic control is accurate dosing. All of the 0.3ml and 0.5ml insulin syringes have a one-unit increment allowing you to deliver the correct dose more accurately. It is important to choose the size of the syringe according to the volume of insulin to be injected.
It is easier to accurately measure a small dose with a small volume syringe than with a large capacity syringe.
- Each syringe barrel is printed with the corresponding scale to facilitate precise insulin dosing
- All of the 0.3ml and 0.5ml insulin syringes have a one-unit increment scale. This allows you to deliver the correct dosage more accurately
- Unique lubrication technique for enhanced injection comfort
- Triple bevel design reduces penetration force to puncture the skin
- Single-use device, ensuring the needle is sharp