Echoplex+ is a needle for plexus blocks and peripheral nerve blocks. It allows the user to locate the plexus or nerve either under ultrasound or with electro-neuro-stimulation.
- Needle with a 20° bevel and ergonomic hub
- Insulating coating, only the tip of the bevel is conductive
- Available in 3 lengths
- Centimeter markings over the entire length of the needle
- Complete with an electrical cord (60 cm long), a female connector and a removable, transparent extension tube (50 cm long)
- Transparency makes it possible to quickly detect possible reflux of blood, during the aspiration test