Echoplex+ is a needle for plexus blocks and peripheral nerve blocks allowing to locate the plexus or nerve either under ULTRASOUND or with ELECTRO-NEURO-STIMULATION.
- Needle with a 20° bevel with ergonomic hub
- Insulating coating on its entire length, only the tip of the bevel is conductive
- Available in 3 lengths
- Centimetre markings over the entire length of the needle
- Broader mark indicates 5cm and a double mark indicates 10cm
- Comprises an electrical cord (60cm long) with a female connector and a removable transparent extension tube (50cm long) to allow injection of the local anaesthetic.
- Transparency makes it possible to quickly detect a possible reflux of blood during the aspiration test