KANISTAR Warmology Patient Warmer
The KANINISTAR Warmology unit is compact, lightweight and portable. Operating with minimal noise the unit provides a consistent, sterilised warm atmosphere, surrounding the patient and reducing the chance of hypothermia. The LCD display make functionality and maintenance easy, and displays real time temperature for monitoring purposes. The universal hose is fully compatible with the blankets of choice.
- Universal Hose allowing fitment of your preferred blanket
- Low Operating Noise (53DBA).
- Adjustable speed (two stages) with stable temperature control
- Easy to function and maintain, smart trouble shooting system installed
- Accurate LCD display, real time temperature of blanket monitoring
- Compact and light weighted, using little space, easy to transport
- Four stage temperature settings, 93F°(34C°), 98F°(37C°), 104F° (40C°), 109 F° (43C°)
- Swivelling easy to fit outlet port, makes attaching the hose effortless
- Dual detecting temperature control with 1.5 Celsius degree minus tolerance ensured. Two sensors are located at the outlet from the heat unit also at the end of the hose, detecting and compensating for heat loss from the hose
- Three-tiered sterilisation system, 254nm ultra violet light, high concentration negative ion and 0.2μm HEPA filtering