We know how important it is to be able to quickly dress and undress your dog, which is why our Double Front Sleeves are made of soft and stretchy high-quality material. The MPS-TAZ2® Double Front Sleeve has a snug fit to prevent your dog from wiggling out. It is important however to keep monitoring your dog if the snug fit isn’t too tight. Getting the MPS-Double Front Sleeve on and off your dog is simple, so let’s take a look!
- Step 1: Insert both legs through the sleeves;
- Step 2: Secure around the chest by using the snaps/press buttons. (Always secure with at least four snaps)
How to use the Taz Double Font Leg Sleeves correctly?
These easy to put on and off MPS-TAZ2® Double Front Leg Sleeves are specially designed on the anatomy of dogs and can therefore only be used for dogs.
Consult your veterinarian when you want to use the MPS-TAZ2® Double Front Leg Sleeves for medical purposes. Your veterinarian can recommend a suitable treatment. Keep monitoring your dog regularly to make sure the fit is not too tight. We recommend keeping your dog under supervision of a responsible adult at all times while using the MPS-TAZ2® Double Front Leg Sleeves. Please consult your veterinarian if your dog’s behavior is changing or when your dog has excessive licking/chewing habits.
By longer usage, it is possible that the print of the MPS-TAZ2® Double Front Leg Sleeves and the label could fade over time. With the washing instructions below, this process can be delayed. Washing, maintaining and handling of delivered items always remains the responsibility of the customer.
- Always turn inside out for washing.
- Fasten all the press studs before washing.
- We recommend using a laundry bag.
- Wash the sleeves up to a maximum of 90ºC/194ºF.
- Never put the sleeves in the dryer! Hang it out and let it air dry.
- Do not iron directly over the print and never too hot.
- Do not use bleach or other chemicals to clean the MPS-TAZ2® Double Front Leg Sleeves.
Using bleach and other chemicals can cause irritations to your dog’s wound, surgical area, hotspots or more…!
TIP! To ensure that your dog remains protected, two MPS-TAZ2® Double Front Leg Sleeves are often purchased. While one of the MPS-TAZ2® Double Front Leg Sleeves can be washed, the other set of Sleeves can be worn. When your dog needs to wear the MPS-TAZ2® Double Front Leg Sleeves longer than a week, it’s always better to have a back-up MPS-TAZ2® Double Front Leg Sleeves!
The MPS-TAZ2® Double Front Leg Sleeves for dogs is toxic/lead free and is made of:
- 97% Organic cotton
- 3% Invista Lycra® 4-way stretch