We know how important it is to be able to quickly dress and undress your dog, which is why our Single Front Leg Sleeve is made of soft and stretchy high-quality material. The Single Front Leg Sleeve has a snug fit to prevent your dog from wiggling out. It is important however to keep monitoring your dog if the snug fit isn’t too tight. Getting the Single Front Leg Sleeve on and off your dog is simple, so let’s take a look!
- Step 1: Insert the ‘injured’ leg through the sleeve. Insert the other leg through the opening on the opposite side;
- Step 2: Secure the flaps around the chest by using the press studs and Velcro®.
How to use the sleeve correctly?
This easy to put on and off MPS-TAZ® Single Front Leg Sleeve is specially designed on the anatomy of dogs and can therefore only be used for dogs.
Consult your veterinarian when you want to use the MPS-TAZ® Single Front Leg Sleeve for medical purposes. Your veterinarian can recommend a suitable treatment. Keep monitoring your dog regularly to make sure the fit is not too tight. We recommend keeping your dog under supervision of a responsible adult at all times while using the Single Front Leg Sleeve. Please consult your veterinarian if your dog’s behavior is changing or when your dog has excessive licking/chewing habits.
For longer usage, it is possible that the print of the Single Front Leg Sleeve could fade over time. With the washing instructions below, this process can be delayed. Washing, maintaining and handling of delivered items always remains the responsibility of the customer.
- Always turn inside out for washing.
- Fasten all the press studs before washing.
- We recommend using a laundry bag.
- Wash the Single Front Leg Sleeve up to a maximum of 90ºC/194ºF.
- Never put the Single Front Leg Sleeve in the dryer! Hang it out and let it air dry.
- Do not iron directly over the print and never too hot.
- Do not use bleach or other chemicals to clean the Front leg sleeve.
Using bleach and other chemicals can cause irritations to your dog’s wound, surgical area, hotspots or more…!
TIP! To ensure that your dog remains protected, two Single Front Leg Sleeves are often purchased. While one Single Front Leg Sleeve can be washed, the other can be worn. When your dog needs to wear the Single Front Leg Sleeve longer than a week, it’s always better to have a back-up Single Front Leg Sleeve!
The MPS-TAZ® Single Front Leg Sleeve for dogs is toxic/lead free and is made of:
- 97% Organic cotton
- 3% Invista Lycra® 4-way stretch