This easy to put on and off Recovery Suit® is specially designed on the anatomy of dogs and can therefore only be used for dogs.
Consult your veterinarian when you want to use the Recovery Suit® for medical purposes. Your veterinarian can recommend a suitable treatment. Keep monitoring your dog regularly to make sure the fit is not too tight. We recommend keeping your dog under supervision of a responsible adult at all times while using the Recovery Suit®. Please consult your veterinarian if your dog’s behavior is changing or when your dog has excessive licking/chewing habits.
For longer usage, it is possible that the print of the Recovery Suit® and the label could fade over time. With the washing instructions below, this process can be delayed. Washing, maintaining and handling of delivered items always remains the responsibility of the customer.
- Always turn inside out for washing;
- Fasten all the press studs before washing;
- We recommend using a laundry bag;
- Wash the Recovery Suit® up to a maximum of 90ºC/194ºF;
- Never put the Recovery Suit® in the dryer! Hang it out and let it air dry;
- Do not iron directly over the print and never too hot;
- Do not use bleach or other chemicals to clean the Recovery Suit®.
Using bleach and other chemicals can cause irritations to your dog’s wound, surgical area, hotspots or more…!
TIP! Little (peeing) accidents can happen while wearing the Recovery Suit®. To ensure that your dog remains protected, two Recovery Suits are often purchased. While one Recovery Suit® can be washed, the other can be worn. When your dog needs to wear the Recovery Suit® longer than a week, it’s always better to have a back-up Recovery Suit®!
The Recovery Suit® for dogs is toxic/lead free and is made of:
- 94% Organic cotton
- 6% Invista Lycra® 4-way stretch