Vet-Lite 4" x 72" Roll
Ventilated white thermoplastic mesh splinting and casting material. Light weight and very strong. When heated in hot water it turns into a soft malleable material that can be shaped into any configuration. Hardens as it cools. Re-shaping may easily be achieved by using a heat gun or by softening again in hot water. X-Ray translucent.
- 50% lighter than plaster of paris
- Easy to use
- Less mess than conventional plaster methods
- Sets within 3-4 minutes
- Load bearing after 15-20 minutes
- Pressure points are easily relieved with gentle heat application
- Part rolls can be re-used
- Removal of the cast is simple using a saw or scissors
- 10 x 180cm
There are no reviews yet.